RGL 16.7% 0.7¢ riversgold limited

Ann: CASH AND US$5M EARN-IN & JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT FOR ALASKA, page-32

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And it's interesting when you look at what I like to refer as the ' 6 degrees of Separation ' as it applies to Investing , Investor's , and Markets.

So with that you can clearly see this with a thorough examination into RGL's Top 20 significant holders , and with respects to the obvious ' presence ' of other Mining Interests.

For instance with EVN , you have the clear connection's to both the Geographical potential and location of resources together with the obvious ' strategic ' location of potentially unmet or under utilized processing capacities.

Evolution Mining ( ASX :EVN)

Mungari - Project

The Mungari gold operation is located 600km east of Perthand 20km west of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Thereare currently two registered native title claims over themajority of the Mungari tenements – the MaduwonggaPeople and the Marlinyu Ghoorlie People. Our localcommunities are Kalgoorlie and Coolgardie. The operationis a key asset in Evolution’s portfolio and consists ofunderground mining at Frog’s Leg, open pit mining atWhite Foil, a large regional tenement package hostinga total Mineral Resource of 2.5 million ounces, and astrategically located1.6Mtpa nameplate processing plant.

Mungari managed to achieve a credible result in FY19despite having to navigate through several significantunplanned events. Total FY19 gold production of 120,535ounces was below the bottom end of the 125,000 –135,000oz guidance range. The miss was predominantlydue to a major seismic event in November 2018 which ledto a redesign of the underground stope access to allowmining to continue safely. AISC of A$1,320/oz was aboveguidance of A$1,050 – A$1,100/oz guidance. Full year netmine cash flow was A$35.8 million.

The operation has a major footprint in the world-classKalgoorlie gold district with opportunities for high-gradediscoveries to expand production and lower costs. Theoperation currently has a 10-year mine plan and work hascommenced to improve the cost position of this operationto deliver a long-term value by unlocking the largeresources base most effectively

And again with respect to RGL's apparent ongoing affiliations and connections to RENAISSANCE MINERALS LIMITED through what is now represented by Emerald Resources ( EMR ) .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2200/2200136-fe5cd9cfad1298c65fc4a6909867ccba.jpg

Is it only a mere coincidence or overhang from the past that EMR continue to reside and control these former mining entities which preside in mostly ALL the areas that RGL's continue conveniently operate in ?

I guess the Jury is still out on the relevance to this point. However i do find it strange that having been more than 5 days following the official placement , that all we have here is a significant notice from Tolga.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $259.8K 34.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4299526 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6686426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.