RGL 16.7% 0.7¢ riversgold limited

I still find it utterly amazing that it is now what 8 trading...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I still find it utterly amazing that it is now what 8 trading days past the date when 65,522,235 shares were issued in Tranche 1 , and we've only received ONE substantial and ONE change in substantial notice in regards this issue.

And to put it into context that 65.5 odd million ' NEW ' shares represented a staggering 26.5% of the previous total shares on issue of 247,253,947. Even Tolga's additional 9,964,811 which were acquired in the capital raise at 1.1 cents represents an additional 4.03 % which would ordinarily and easily put a shareholder into RGL'S Top 20 . In fact , this sort of percentage holding of around 10 million shares would put someone somewhere between position 3 - 5 in the previous Top 20 .

So my main question remains again - WHERE and WHO has the other 55,557,424 shares from the first Tranche been placed , and WHY haven't we at least seen some additional substantial notices and / or Changes notices ....be it increases or decreases. And the reason of course that I ask these questions is that normally when you have an Investor like Tolga taking an interest in your company , you usually would see potentially other changes occurring as well. Especially with a register held very marginally by the Top 20 with their previous 59- 60%. In other words plenty of opportunity for establishing your own position with perhaps as little as 2.5 - 3 million shares......sneaky.png

Seems very very strange to me - and will get even stranger if we don't see some further update in regards the placement of these shares at the beginning of this coming week. Did they go to Director's - doesn't look like it .....what.png Did they go to existing Top 5 holders - doesn't look like it ..... eek.png Did they go to NEW holders holding 5% or more - doesn't look like it.......sneaky.png

And all we really know is from this statement which was made in the original ASX capital raising announcement on 19th May 2020 :-

" The Placement participants are sophisticated or professional investors identified by Hartleys as Lead Manager througha bookbuild process, which involved Hartleys seeking expressions of interest to participate in the Placement. Otherthan as noted below, none of the Placement participants are related parties of the Company.

An Appendix 3B for the Placement will be lodged under separate cover. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $259.8K 34.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4299526 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6686426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.