SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Dear Bashers, Many thanks for casting shadows over fellow...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Dear Bashers,

Many thanks for casting shadows over fellow posters, the MD, revenue and the performance shares of late with your subtle bashings.

The Company's published definition of revenue is easily found in any published quarterly that you supposedly paw over.

Revenue - 1) GPTV x MSF and/or ii) Flat Fee x Units Consumed, and/or iii) Integration and Ad Hoc Services

GPTV – the value of third party monies processed by the Company for which it charges a MSF.

MSF – is the fee, designated in base points, charged to the Merchant for the provision of transaction banking serviced by the Company.

Now turn yourselves inside out fitting in R & D, ATM use and any sort of fudging you can think of with any notes of caution you like.

I am more than happy with the bona fides of the Tech and Management. This has been confirmed many times and most recently by the Eurosytems Central Bank.

Nonetheless, I am always happy to buy here on the cheap when I can and in fact I find the ridiculous supporting story lines quite humorous, so please continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.