CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

You are correct that I overlooked the CR, but can I suggest you...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    You are correct that I overlooked the CR, but can I suggest you just build on the discussion? I have not been as you put it, patently factually incorrect! I was upfront with what I posted, with screenshots of the information....
    - (A$20m) capital raise
    - A$2.5M dividend - yep I missed the divvy in 2022
    - A$1M share buy back (think this was all they bought back prior to being cancelled) - missed this also

The A$23M gain becomes a A$6.5M gain on holding the asset, now includes the capital raise and nets out the dividend and the share buy back. Its still not a loss on the sale of the asset. Its also a reduced 10.8% total return - so significantly lower.

I didn't include any Montney information, I solely posted about the Bluackspur sale price. You sound like you have the history on Montney, would be great for you to share the purchase and sale price of that asset?

I did attempt to distinguish between the gain/loss of sale of an asset and the gain/loss a shareholder may have made - two completely different things...

I gave no plaudits to management, I clearly stated "indifferent on this deal"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.