QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Ann: Cash takeover offer for QMC of $0.17 per share, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ##""Although the statement above was about my experiences with QMN, I agree as you say that this practice is rife and QMN is not a one off.

To call it the " Share-market" is I believe a bit reductive. It is not the Share market that is at fault here, it is the unscrupulous types who take advantage of it that are. Unfortunately the organisations whose job it is is to police these matters seem reluctant to intervene.

It should be remembered that market manipulation (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/manipulation.asp) is an illegal practice, but will continue to occur until correctly policed.

It is not the "stockmarket" which is at fault here, it is those who illegally practice within it who are.""##

I totally agree with you.

And I totally agree that the people who should police the sharemarket making sure that these practices should be stopped are not doing their job thus aiding and abetting these sort of practices and the people doing it.

But, that can only happen in the sharemarket can it not.??

And that allows these kind of ruthless people to load up big with their saddlebags and then ride into the sunset with the blessings of all our Legislators, and the Regulators of course, which aren't doing their stipulated jobs as they should.

In closing, we then agree with the following part:

""Although the statement above was about my experiences with QMN, I agree as you say that this practice is rife and QMN is not a one off. ""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.