QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Everything feels very fishy because it is very fishy. this has...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Everything feels very fishy because it is very fishy. this has been orchestrated for a long time. The resources are there and yet long term shareholders who invested on that assumption get ripped once again.

The company taking over QMN appear as shoonky as they come, riddled with insider trading and who knows what else.

Whilst our wonderful board who no doubt loaded up on oppies and shares at premium prices are now all to happy to sell the company from under shareholders and walk away with buckets full of money.

Don't worry old HR might have been a crook but these guys were no better, they possibly undermined HR in order to exactly what they have done?

Since I bought in to this company I have experienced share value decline with proven resources, consolidation of my share holding and further share value decline. And then just to rub my nose in it a little more, as soon as things start looking to progress, the company gets taken over at a pittance of the price paid initially.

Remember when your swimming in a sewer you are bound to bump in to more than your share of turds

Shoonks!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.