CRW 0.00% $1.13 cashrewards limited

It must be extremely fustrating for all holders who bought in at...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It must be extremely fustrating for all holders who bought in at IPO price of $1.73.

Given that it has only be listed for less than a year and its still trading signficantly below IPO price, I'm not sure how the management can even recommend all shareholders to accept the offer & try to spin it off as a good deal.

Do the management not believe in the growth trajetory/ future outlook of the company? I do hope all investors reject the offer, it does require a threshold of 90% acceptance for the deal to go through. I believe the takeover offer is opportunistic, I remember reading that the company generates the most transaction values from travel related deals and seeing that travel is about to start, you would expect CRW would take advantage from this upside.

Imo - even if the offer is rejected, I can't say I have same faith in the management to execute anymore. Looks like they've given up and just want to flick the company off. It's ashame, I would have like to see how CashReward perform this quarter esp with Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner.

Dis: I do not hold but this stock was on my watchlist but i do feel for the shareholders who bought in at IPO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.