CST 0.00% 9.0¢ castile resources ltd

I personally reckon we're about to have some 'socks' knocked off...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    I personally reckon we're about to have some 'socks' knocked off in approx two weeks time (never know though of course until the data drops), but from then on results will just keep flowing in.........will all of these expected results be excellent....?? Who can say.......?? (it's unlikely if we're being realistic).

BUT...............

They certainly have the potential to deliver truly outstanding hits from this ground, that is a given imo. They know how to vector the targets, so I believe there is a very high probability they will deliver multiple outstanding hits at some point during this campaign (that's just my take on it FWIW).

I can't resist posting a screen shot of this slide one more time................these types of hits are what they're chasing and looking to extend/infill............and you wont find much better anywhere imo.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2517/2517881-f225cec4d8cdfb3ce604c2db6092be23.jpg

• Fully funded 'round the clock' drilling until the end of this year means plenty of assay based announcements dropping well into Q1 next year I would think............and we all know what they may include (see above). This is some great ground with multiple targets beyond Rover 1 to think about also...........

• Looking forward we have approx four months or more of hopefully exceptional news and exceptional news flow to get our teeth into................then they can back it all up with some updated PFS numbers for Rover 1 and lets see where we're at shall we.

I would hazard there's going to be some significant demand increases for these shares as the stated 'two week window until assays' slowly closes up....................... wink.png

Good fortune to all.....................remember to protect your capital, and don't forget this is just my rambling take on how things may or may not play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $10.23K 109.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20817 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 19895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ 71444
Last updated 12.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.