CDT 12.5% 0.5¢ castle minerals limited

These are the lithium tenement for anyone following these...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12485
    These are the lithium tenement for anyone following these threads.

Close region to LTR (3.6Bn) market cap as well as bald hill and CCZ has proven there's stuff there.

15M EV with at surface visible lithium spod in wa near proven major resources.

Add in the greenbushes tenement.
    earheeady nearology
    polelle

credit to some of the above and below @riseabove
    Post #:56904207

earheady nearology 56909266

As mentioned in the above interview, the JV that discovered Chinook and Magazine (RTR) also discovered Sioux (CDT) and noted similar lithologies recorded from drilling. WA Geological Survey (GSWA) mapping at Withnell points to about 3.5km of strike along the same prospective Lower Frere Formation-Upper Yelma target lithological zones that host Sioux and the Rumble Resources-Zenith Minerals joint venture’s nearby Chinook and Magazine prospects.

The Lower Frere Formation-Upper Yelma target lithological zones marked above in light blue seems to coincide with the possible feeder zone fault structure (highlighted yellow below) that seems to control mineralisation at Iroquois. This area seems to be an area of high priority when exploration begins.

Yes there is definitely some people trading this so expect hot money to ebb and flow, but it's the aforementioned why I bought in and why i'll continue to hold.

If people wondering why the influx of posting, well on days like today it's easy to think it's all for the trade. But there's some substantial exploration upside sometimes traders end up liking the story. CDT has a good one.
    SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $900 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8057728 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9903484 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.