CAT 5.47% $2.12 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CAT H1 FY19 Results Presentation, page-55

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    High profile or not, I suspect some shareholders in this forum, and some in athlete performance management, may consider Catapult's loss of the FFA contract [ Socceroos, Matilda's & all national teams], as reasonably significant; as would losing/not winning US Soccer, The Brazillian & Chinese Football Association deals, the Irish, South African & Argentine Rugby and NZ super rugby teams be considered reasonably significant. 

RWC1, I see you post a BUY sentiment but are not a shareholder, so wonder why you bother to contribute here but do not buy the shares??? --especially curious when you post that the National Football teams are not high profile clients to retain and the justification stated is "that people hardly bother to watch them" - which is not relevant to retaining clients [which I'm sure Catapult would have wanted] and is clearly wrong anyway. 

The Socceroos and Matilda's (with their # 6 2019 World Cup ranking) are fairly high profile in this part of the world [Catapult home territory], AND most importantly they are now paying clients which Catapult no longer have as their clients. Q- [is that 1 client or 7 teams in determining churn %?] 

Perhaps someone in this forum can ask Catapult management why they are not winning these deals? - and post the results!  It won't be me!   

In the meantime and on the subject of high profile clients  "Go Egyptian Pyramids FC"!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.110(5.47%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.13 $1.95 $1.798M 867.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5830 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.12 5962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.