CAT 1.62% $2.43 catapult group international ltd

83 - I'm not questioning the figures presented - as they are...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    83 - I'm not questioning the figures presented - as they are audited public listed entity reportings, and I do not know how they are done year on year [by the various CFO's] - but I assume they are done on a consistent basis. What I do question as to this FY is - why the loss of some pretty high profile clients of late, why the reduction in emphasis on the revenue generation side of PLAYR, why the increase in the % of Playertek sales [often a capital sale] compared to the top end "elite" wearable products [recurring revenue sales], why no mention of LPS Clearsky, and how Vector will  impact 2019 revenues [with 4 months to go] and how being without the CEO & CFO will impact the slow road to profitability - especially in FY 2019.  

And I have no idea of Statsports churn, or their actual current financials [being a private company] - but with all their large client wins of late [ US Soccer, Chinese & Brazilian FA, FFA  & many Rugby national bodies & teams], and from what their COO told me recently, I should imagine their financials are starting to look reasonably good [and they are profitable!] - By the way it's not only Statsports winning clients - Second Spectrum, Kinexion, HUDL, SMT, WIMU etc are also winning clients in this space! My questions stem from my small investment in Catapult being underwater. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.