CAT 0.00% $2.16 catapult group international ltd

Lets be real and look at facts rather than masquerade things......

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Lets be real and look at facts rather than masquerade things... Socceroos are #42- they'd probably get beaten by a decent UK high school team. No one really watches or pays attention to women's soccer, NZ Super rugby games you'd be lucky to fill 1/3 of a stadium. These teams have small budgets (relative to European/US main sports) and price was probably a strong selling point. Catapult stated they win 80% of deals they pitch for and with 2100 teams on-board from 1800 few months ago I kind of believe them. 

You make it seem National Federation team deals are big wins... I have had a decent look re StatSports US deal - there is nothing on forums, reviews, training videos and updates, I can't see anyone wearing StatSports gear or talking about it ... Federation deals do not mean you get locked out of that market. For example, StatsSports has NYC FC is their client (still does).... Then out of nowhere you have NYC Football Club announce they are partnering with PLAYR. Not a good look for StatSports having one of their clients adopt a competitors product designed for a prosumer! 

I have changed my position to reflect my holding! 

[Edit: not sure why it defaults to "not held" but I do have shares in CAT]

Last edited by RWC1: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $564.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.16 $2.11 $343.5K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 34858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.