CAT 0.00% $2.16 catapult group international ltd

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Pity - I was hoping someone could actually tell we shareholders why Catapult lost the aforementioned deals - not give a "most likely" scenario!
    Regardless, the idea that you know the relative pricing ofthe large "closed tenders", the number of people that Statsports have hired recently, their current financialposition, that they have no R&D, and you know their businessmodel well enough to know it will fail - is impressive!.

The Statsports CEO on his recent trip alluded - to the several groups he met - a very different scenario - and he felt that they had won most of the major 2018 deals on quality of data & analytics, not price [but then again he would]. I believe their recent wins may enable them to raise reasonably priced capital [clearly easier on the back of major wins at theexpense of a competitor], allowing them to be more aggressive - hopefully not!.

Re your "superior product" comment - hard to comprehend why the US, Brazil, Chinese, Australian FA's, the numerous national soccer & rugby federations and most of the EPLsides have gone with what you claim is an inferiorproduct? can we get any independent product comparatives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $564.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.16 $2.11 $343.5K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 34858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.