CAT 0.49% $2.05 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CAT Signs Deal with NRL, page-30

1. 35 Posts.
    Not sure who the mafia are either?

Light force and RWC1 i don't care about statsports,that is your obsession statsports are not a public company so we will never know what they are doing or who the clients are. CAT on the other hand are a public company and the shareholders should have more or less full transparency otherwise we are investing blind.
    i only referenced (statsports in) an article in the telegraph that clearly demonstrated that NRL teams can use whatever supplier they want and that the ASX statement in regards the NRL was disingenuous, which it clearly was, i find it strange that not one person has said it was NOT disingenuous!
    My point was why are they releasing carefully worded disingenuous statements? This was a blatant attempt to put out a "good news story" that was in fact a non story. My point is how can we trust anything when deliberately mis leading statements are released from the company?

You both go on about shorter's etc.. but seem to forget most people in CAT have already been badly burned by capital raises, founders selling stock etc... Do you not have any sympathy for them?

Two weeks ago Jared Pohl wrote a great piece on livewire about the lack of governance in CAT, people should read it again and realise that culture and behaviour and also missing when we see a lack of governance after all who is accountable? This article (by Pohl) should serve as a warning to us all that ASX listed companies are not set up for the profit of a few but the profit of all its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $536.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.07 $1.96 $685.8K 340.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2457 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 8790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.