ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35 Posts.
    "Major contracts" Do you know if its a major contract? i certainly don't and that was my point in the first place nobody knows because the company is very seldom transparent. The other part of the disclosure rule is to disclose anything that will have "a material effect on the share price" in this case it would have a positive material effect if the contract was for more revenue and it was exclusive.On the other hand if the contract was NOT exclusive and the fee's to clubs are now lower maybe because of the aggregated contract arrangement then this should be disclosed and the point I have made over and over again is that nothing has been disclosed so its clearly been released "tactically" and not materially.

Your lack of empathy to the shareholders under water because of the lack of delivery by the management (who are mainly majority shareholders who are paid enormous wages) is staggering and kind of mirror's (in my opinion) the companies general philosophy towards its shareholders.

Revenue is good but only if profit follows and CAT have been promising (without delivering) profitability for years.

Tim Cook said "Companies that get confused... think their goal is revenue" who am i to argue with him?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.080(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $713.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.69 $2.58 $1.297M 492.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2540 $2.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 2540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.