CAT 1.62% $2.43 catapult group international ltd

Does anybody know how much Playertek costs?Based on amazon or...

1. 35 Posts.
    Does anybody know how much Playertek costs?
    Based on amazon or the playertek site the products are a few hundred bucks?
    Team systems of 20 are about $5K?
    The CAF deal had similar prices so its an educated assumption.

If we are looking at making up the shortfall to profitability, its going to be a long haul based on these numbers!

If i read correctly on this site 42% of sales in H1 were playertek which would probably explain the 500 "new teams"

In 2014/2015 it was all about $300K NFL contracts now its $5/6K capital sales

So for every NFL team we need 50 playertek teams!!

So about 10/15 NFL style contracts is worth more than 500 playertek sales and i am sure (the NFL) will have substantially more profit!!

This is my problem, we are never told exactly whats what.

I would like to see the H1 and full year reporting show sales and revenue by product at least then we can judge how long the road back to $3/4 will take.
    If I am honest,I believe the reporting is intentionally ambiguous so nobody can work out which products exactly are being sold.
    Its this lack of clarity and disingenuous statements (such as the NRL last week) that spook me most of all, particularly when EVERYTHING is being controlled by executives who not only hold the majority of the stock but also take huge fee's from the business. Jared Pohl pointed this out last week in an excellent article.

Something that is also very concerning for myself is the fact CAT cant seem to get a new CEO or CFO. After all CAT pay the executives very, very well (more than AFL/NRL CEO's) so why no movement in filling these positions, surely they will have lots of approaches to fill these roles in what is a very well paying international company in an exciting industry.

My worries are....

CAT do not meet the ASX corporate governance guidelines FACT
    CAT has no CEO or CFO
    CAT is essentially being run by the founders (who pay themselves very well)
    The financial reporting is ambiguous and the reporting format changes year on year to fit the narrative.
    The market is becoming very competitive.
    The consumer strategy did not work.

Hopefully we will see new leadership soon and this will also include a very clear strategy, unambiguous reporting and push back to $3+ again.
    But without these changes i fear we will be on the slow moving elevator for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.