CAT 1.62% $2.43 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CAT Signs Deal with NRL, page-43

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

STATSPORTS DOWN UNDER

As I am on Statsports mailing list - they sent me this - I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

In the interest of providing a balanced view of what's happening in the sector - I post for your perusal

--- Recent Announcement in football journals

STATSports
    has announced the opening of a regional HQ in Sydney, to service a host of new clients and to support a substantial increase in demand in the Australasian & SE Asian regions. STATSports have recently won The Football Federation Australia contract, and signed a number of elite level teams across several sporting codes.

The FFA's contract covers all national teams [Socceroos / Matildas etc] in a long-term partnership with STATSports to use their market-leading Apex system, as do Melbourne City, and as will new A-League franchise Western United. The Apex system is used by the vast majority of EPL sides and European National federations, as well as US, China &Brazil FA's, a rapidly growing number of Asian Federations & teams and most of the elite level Rugby nations.

In NRL, The Rabbitoh's and Broncos both have multi-year deals with the Irish GPS company, as have NZ Super Rugby sides the Hurricanes, Chiefs and Blues - and a host of new teams are now trialing Apex, and many are lined up to trial the now released Apex Pro - which lifts the data value standards even higher.

Paul McKernan, joint M.D. at STATSports, said: “We’re excited with how things are moving in Australasia and the Asian region. Initially, we were hesitant as the incumbent suppliers appeared dominant, however the response is proving that that is not the case and we’re creating a full service HQ to meet that demand. In less than a year, unit demand has increased by over 900% and we’ve now got a large number of trials happening throughout the region.

“A number of sports science practitioners on CPD with English Premier League teams and the major European Federations, and more recently some of Australia's reputed sports scientists, have now seen Apex in action and that’s possibly where the demand has occurred. What we are seeing is that producing the best quality and most reliable data and analytics for training and game day is now winning the elite level clients for STATSports".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.