CAT 0.46% $2.17 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CAT Signs Deal with NRL, page-74

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not sure which of you guys have ever been involved in Sports tech development - I have and in various different sports technologies, and I would be staggered if any properly run public listed company would commit shareholder funding to develop products unless that they knew exactly where it fits before developing it and or determining it's cost of development, it's time frame & revenues potentials.

But as CFO & CTO both gone - maybe they did!

As they say - Vector is 5 years in the making - without knowing where it fits??? I am assuming it is also intended to replace Clearsky [ assume this as there have been no Clearsky sales announced in a long time]. As for super premium product - maybe but why is it using the Playertek IP [ their entry-level solution], and not top of the range S5 along with LPS / UWB technologies.

The other thing I know is that getting all hardware & middleware approvals & accreditation and fully testing products pre release to clients is usually a very long-winded process - and having beta sites up and running is one thing - getting signed contracts for commercial sales is another.

My concern - As it is a Spring 2019 [ H1 FY 2020] release for Beta sites perhaps - it may be H2 2020 before it has any meaningful financial impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.010(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $572.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.17 $2.20 $2.14 $453.3K 209.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9121 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.