CYL 2.05% 95.5¢ catalyst metals limited

IMHO a plant is already being built for CYL to use based on its...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    IMHO a plant is already being built for CYL to use based on its JV with Golden Camel Pty Ltd

GOLDEN CAMEL PROJECT (CATALYST EARNING 50.1% INTEREST)
    Catalyst is funding exploration to earn a 50.1% interest in the Golden Camel tenements (EL5449 &
    EL5490), located in the extreme south-east of the Company’s tenure (Figure 1). The farm-in agreement
    with Golden Camel Mining Pty Ltd includes the right for Catalyst, subject to certain conditions, to
    purchase a 50.1% interest in Mining Licences MIN5548 and MIN5570 surrounding the Golden Camel
    mine (Figure 6) .
    In 2017, Golden Camel Mining Pty Ltd processed approximately 6,100 tonnes of ore from surface to <10 metres depth in the Golden Camel open-cut mine, recovering in excess of 400 ounces of gold. Historical drill results demonstrate the continuation of gold mineralisation to greater depth. Likewise at the Toolleen mine site, historical mining infrastructure have been rehabilitated and drill
    results indicate the continuation of gold mineralisation to greater depth. As well, a number of other
    prospects are identified from the results of exploration in and around other historically mined locations.
    The 2020 exploration program included drilling into the deeper potential beneath the existing Golden
    Camel pit, and potential along strike and at depth in the vicinity of the historical Toolleen Gold Mine.

And here it is;

GOLD TOLL TREATMENT PLANTPLANNING PERMIT APPLICATION

Nagambie Resources Limited and Golden Camel Mining Pty Ltd have
    applied for a planning permitfrom the Strathbogie Shireto construct and
    operate a 180,000 tonnes per annum gold toll treatment plant at the
    Nagambie Mine.

The Strathbogie Shire yesterday began advertising the planning permit
    application until 15 July 2021. The link to the 6-page Shire advertisement
    is:

https://www.strathbogie.vic.gov.au/images/Planning/PlanningFiles_
    533ZanelliRdP2021-050.pdf

By the order of the Board.

James Earle

Chief Executive Officer

Everything is beginning to look extremely good for CYL to progress to mining in Bendigo from here!

This plant certainly would be a very good start to CYL mining in Victoria and may well come IMHO with some very special negotiated terms that would be affordable due to the JV with Golden Camel Pty Ltd which will hopefully also progress into mining!!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $211.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.0¢ 95.0¢ $302.1K 314.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13789 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
95.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 95.0¢ 23907
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.