CYL 0.00% $2.94 catalyst metals limited

If there's anything 'hidden' in this report, it's the spending...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    If there's anything 'hidden' in this report, it's the spending at Henty. I would have loved to see a breakdown of prior shareholder investment/ vs returns there. Instead I'll have to dig through historic data. A proper analysis of the workforce vs returns would be great. I know the shareholder has coughed up significant money for Henty a few times.

I would love to see the current expenditure on specifics. Although it had a good quarter recently, there's been some doozies leading up to it. There's been shut-downs/ demands for money from the union. It 'looks' to me like Henty is treading water, and would be best operated when gold was at a higher price.
    Imagine gold hadn't surged, was back to the 2000 aud zone and cyl hadn't made further investment in WA. This company would be in a very different position.
    Maybe we offer to swap Henty to NML ASX in exchange for its 50% Tandarra holding. Cyl would be better off with Tandarra 100%, while Nml would be in with a chance, with a functional asset. I don't see people celebrating the recent NML cap raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.