CYL 6.44% $1.08 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Catalyst reduces debt and strengthens balance sheet, page-13

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    I think you're taking this a little to personally mate. I hope everything is ok.

I did not feel the announcement said it was a surprise or they were hiding anything about the knowledge of debt, or where it came from, or why it was there.
    And I think you have to go back a little further and see when our share price was sitting under .50, it wasn't that long ago, If you weren't buying at those levels especially if your sitting on a $3 average, you had rocks in your head.
    Im now sitting at .99 on one account and .47 on my other, so I'm pretty happy, my initial buy was at $2.40 on my .99 account, but had already averaged down prior to it hitting under Fifty cent, but added it to my other account when it did dip below.
    The 1.19 was the week we saw POG at an all time high, nearly every producer spiked. The great thing for us, is that it was sitting around the mid .70's when POG went ballistic, but did not get back down under .94 since were others continued to follow the POG further down.

Yes our marketing sux, but it is getting better, this announcement that you attacked is also part of that marketing we need.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.065(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $243.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.10 $1.02 $290.2K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2581 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 37 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.