CYL 6.44% $1.08 catalyst metals limited

I agree that the marketing has been very poor with CYL over the...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    I agree that the marketing has been very poor with CYL over the years, but it does look to be improving with the latest presentation on Paving a Path to Growth. I think all the points you make on what HC followers are seeing are very valid @kori - and they arent difficult to explain to the market.
    I think the issue is the CYL board are extremely conservative and have always been. This serves us well in the build out operationally of Plutonic. They arent rushing to bring Trident online at high cost, high risk. Instead it looks very much like they are assessing a number of lower cost deposits and will bring them online soon. They are doing things the right way.
    I believe that the other part of their conservativeness is that they havent start promoting the business aggressively until they are totally sure that have consistency of production and a clear forward plan on the growth of that production. It's clear from the announcement yesterday that they are having another good quarter. So let's say that then is 3 quarters of strong results (the March quarter looked worse then it was with all the capital costs being front loaded). So I'd expect that in July we'll start to see the focus on marketing increase as they move into the next financial year with a clean balance sheet, consistent production and clear growth plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.065(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $241.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.10 $1.02 $290.2K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2540 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 8539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.