CYL 2.76% $2.11 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Catalyst to self-fund Plutonic East restart, page-13

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    PingD 100% spot on. EMR and SPR (MC $2.5B and $1B) all similar indicies to CYL (MC $230m) plus remember CYL has in the WA 100% pre native title exploration and mining sites together with over $300m in infrastructure excluding Plutonic plant which is under-utilised by 60% . Then take De Grey (DEG) with a MC $2.4B but is company not in production for at least another 2 years needs $1.3B to build a plant and other infrastructure costs ,is targeting 539Koz/pa however with a low grade of 1.7g/t at depth!! (CYL averages 4g/t with 65% open cut and is in production) BUT I repeat this is the annoyance I have with BOD especially our CEO who has not made one public appearance since taking on this role. NO big money or reputable brokerage firm are taking coverage of CYL, we get little snippets of debt reduction, T/O consolidation, more potential gold reserves (Plutonic East) but its a big 'SO WHAT' ASX mining index is a small incestuous share trading exchange controlled by the WA 'mafia' which means if you are not tapped in you won't get the 5-Disallowed increase in SP. We need to get (and I have written many times to James) a plan on how we are going to expose CYL to these dudes that matter. And I don't want to hear ' T/O's are like poison but we get to choose our poison' (WTF) or waiting on Vic Govt approvals or DFS on Trident. All this is (white) noise!
    James has no mining experience. He has a merchant banking back ground however we (VAN) were sold that the Champion de Crespigny name is well connected and opens doors...still waiting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.11
Change
-0.060(2.76%)
Mkt cap ! $476.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.17 $2.21 $2.10 $519.2K 239.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2508 $2.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.