CAT 0.00% $2.16 catapult group international ltd

Really that is your response?I post several videos each around a...

1. 35 Posts.
    Really that is your response?

I post several videos each around a minute long from the LAST TWO WEEKS and clearly NOT one single player is wearing a GPS product.
    NOT ONE SINGLE PLAYER and you post a picture from the back of someones neck, who is it? What team is it? when was it?

That could be the back of anyone's head at anytime.

BTW these are arguably CAT's BIGGEST clients and they clearly are NOT wearing any products including CAT.

You see this is what is wrong with this blog, its like a cult were straight forward legitimate (and uncomfortable) facts are ignored.

In plain site we have disingenuous behaviour that is just accepted without challenge by some people (on this blog)

When your 4th CFO in about 2 years resigns its just "one of those things" and when the CEO resigns (at the same time) its because "he just didn't get the company" or "he was asleep at the wheel"

In any other world shareholders would be very concerned and would want clarity on what actually is going on.

Either way, people (on here) are genuinely or deliberately burying their heads in the sand.

So WALLYK please send me a more recent video (than the ones i posted) from CAT's two biggest clients that show them actually wearing CAT products!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $564.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.17 $2.20 $2.14 $1.577M 732.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7470 $2.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 8692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.