CAT 0.41% $2.40 catapult group international ltd

Ann: Catapult Passes 150 National Teams, page-52

1. 35 Posts.
    Jt24

My original point was in relation to people on this blog doing exactly that in relation to other suppliers. I pointed out that CAT's "clients" can also be questioned. For clarity i posted two videos which CLEARLY shows that the players are NOT wearing any GPS products "underneath" training the training kit so how can a team be a client if they don't use the product.

Last week i was told how ridiculous i was when i stated CAT did (previously) show client list on the site only for it to turn out that i was in fact correct.

You should really be asking the question about the disingenuous information coming from a public company and why they have removed the actual client list, remember the number of clients has always been front and central in every end of year presentation.

Let me be more direct, IMO these guys don't do anything without a strategic reason so why (after 10 years) remove the client list from the site?

I am just pointing out behaviour that makes no sense.

A few weeks ago we were hit with a very carefully worded and disingenuous NRL statement which it turns out was not what it seemed.
    Am i being cynical? Yes I am but i have every reason to be and maybe more "genuine" people on here should also have the same approach!

This is a public company we are dealing with and lets all be honest, none of us have any idea who is right or wrong because of the changing information, strategy, narrative from the companies management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $619.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.35 $621.7K 260.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5892 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 14097 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.