CAT 0.00% $2.16 catapult group international ltd

haha agreed. Typical non holder comment. They have worked years...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    haha agreed. Typical non holder comment. They have worked years and spent millions to gain and then solidify their position as CLEAR global leaders in the wearables space. They have a new product in Vector which is un rivalled in what it delivers.

Which business in the world that ticks these boxes gives their product away?? Businesses with this market advantage have the ability to demand clients pay a premium as they understand that as a professional sporting club if you want the best for your athletes and program overall you need to invest in the best. Otherwise you fall behind your competition.

Either way, we’ll find out once we get a FY guidance (I think later this month is fair & reasonable with Lopes now having had time to get the lay of the land). The company repeatedly mentioned they have now reached the inflection point of scalability so like some others I would expect growth to be 20% (lower end) to 35-40% (higher end). Also factoring in Vector and Vision products are up and running 100% I would be disappointed if YoY we aren’t comfortably higher than last years growth numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $564.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.16 $2.11 $343.5K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 34858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.