CAT 6.91% $2.01 catapult group international ltd

I'm half Argentinian and highly aware of the poverty there,...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm half Argentinian and highly aware of the poverty there, wasn't trying to say Argentina's economy is up there with US/UK/Aus, i was just pointing out that its not quite 3rd world either.

The point of the soccer salaries was simply to show that there is money in sport over there, and whilst basketball isn't the main priority, their league is much better than the NBL. Agree that the data may be potentially misleading, so let me posit some new figures:

- the NBL changed their salary cap last year to $1m for the 11 player teams lists ($90k avg)
    - as of 2011 (assume that this would be much higher now) the top tier salary in the Argentina league was $250k USD tax free

Agree with you that rev from this deal isn't going to be blowing away analysts' expectations but its a step in the right direction, gaining a trackrecord and presence in a new location. CAT now have league wide deals with NBL and Argentinian league, seems that their strategy is to keep proving their worth and putting pressure on the NBA to come across

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.