AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I have been an AVZ SH since 2017 and even picked up plenty in...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I have been an AVZ SH since 2017 and even picked up plenty in 2018 @ 4c so sitting nicely and very happy with the steady progress Nigel & BOD have made. I admit I find it frustrating on HC when so-called "new investors" make comments or ask questions that reveal their lack of basic reading research or cross-checking past comments, announcements or presentations. To invest hard earned $ in ignorance is not a sin, but certainly evidence of plain stupidity or something seriously lacking. AVZ is largely not for the quick flip or fast buck. Nor is it to fall in love with because of the resource size or what it may bring to impoverished peoples - but for LTSHs it is one of wealth creation that will see many of us well into retirement. There are certainly other highly prospective ASX opportunities out there, and like most we do spread our eggs into differing baskets. This year has been fantastic for many LTSHs, so please if you are new do yourself a favour and read a lot about your target, the market outlook it supplies, and learn some financial basics and price trends before asking questions or making comments that are akin to the Emperor's New Clothes fairy tale. Otherwise I must say most AVZ HC commentary is very constructive, entertaining and I look forward to reading them more than directly commenting. Enough of one of my rare rants.
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.