LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

The penny is starting to drop. You have the facts but I believe...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The penny is starting to drop. You have the facts but I believe have drawn an incomplete conclusion and miss the real strength of Lake.

I doubt that anyone believes that Lake of any company has the financial or management capacity to develop three projects simultaneously (four including Paso).

Think through the programme and you will understand how the Company has de-risked its entire operation with multiple choices and solid funding opportunities. That funding will reduce the extent of a capital raise (dilution) required to execute development of Kachi and probably one other.

It is flexible allowing a decision whether Cauchari or Olarez is the project of choice based on the quality and extent of either resource . Paso is anyone's guess.

What you might call a wealth of riches. That is what will underpin a sustainable increase in the revaluation of the Company that we all hope is imminent. That is what attracts professional investment. Not the (exciting) results from one exploratory well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.