LKE 1.16% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Cauchari Drilling Progresses - Video Update, page-60

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I think you'll find that there is a minimum quarterly spend on each tenement, including Kachi. So they must continue to develop each tenement or they will lose it. They don't all have to develop at the same speed, but they still need to progress. Can't just be land-squatting.

Lake have to be careful not to spread too thin or they'll run out of funds and be unable to develop either one of them.

Also, as per Cauchari/Olaroz, I think you'll find there's a few decades of resources in the area, even with the majors trying to "suck it dry" as you put it.

I feel it is more likely that, assuming the Lilac process is successful and allows the return of cleaner "wastewater" back to the Salar, that LKE are used as an example by the local environmental government as something they all should be doing, effectively putting a restriction on pumping for evaporation ponds vs returning water to the Salar.

After all, there's a few people who don't like the idea of "suck it dry". See the older article: A water fight in Chile's Atacama raises questions over lithium mining
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chile-lithium-insight/a-water-fight-in-chiles-atacama-raises-questions-over-lithium-mining-idUSKCN1MS1L8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $70.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $105.1K 2.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 542658 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 728051 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.