G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Caula Graphite Project Concept Study Drilling Complete, page-32

1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    @pittyh

Your comment about "you have not lost until you have sold", probably rates as the second most dumb thing an investor says. The first is stating a stock is "a no brainer"

But going back to your ill informed summation regarding Patient investors, I was in MUS before it was MUS for about 3 years or so and then sold out at 4.2 cents. I lost but as I was in so cheaply it was recoverable. At one stage I may have been T20

My suggestion is you should choose carefully, when you describe " Cry and Panic" I personally know people that lost less than me in this stock, but it had terrible effects on them at the time. Fortunately they got out significantly higher than today's price, and recovered much of their loss in other stocks. ( That is hard to do if your mantra is "Its only a loss if you sell")
    I think Stock evangelism and falling in love with a stock, are a complete human thing to do but are also completely counter productive at this end of the spec market.

I am a MUS voyeur because I once believed in the project , and I hope one day that it bags from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.