G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I think the realities are reflected perfectly well in the...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I think the realities are reflected perfectly well in the resolutions to be voted upon at the AGM. You have a bunch of fellows who are remunerated according to share price gains, but have no confidence in it going up, so are asking for approval to lock in gains against key performance events now.Those gains do not seem to expire upon change in the company structure, so open for speculation on take-over, keystone investor locking in supply price (so then the market price of V becomes irrelevant) and other such heavy duty finance from a single entity somewhere, removal as directors, which might otherwise remove them from the money. Thats my impression given the AGM notice. I'm not feeling an independance at that level.

Subject for debate of course, but I don't see any correlation between rising resource price and the short and medium term future on this one, it will all be in structures and any change to directors and management ie. direction that moves this one.Long term gains maybe after whatever payoff period of cheap resource is given away to the people coming in with finance and the ore price gets reflected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.