VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

re: Ann: CAVATAK anti-cancer activity - US Ca... I have been...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: CAVATAK anti-cancer activity - US Ca... I have been investing for the last twenty five years. I have invested mainly in mining stocks but for the last few years I have been investing in bio stocks.

From my mining trading experience the only stocks I invest in now are those actually ramping up production, sales and profit.

I have made some impressive gains from exploration stocks in the past but they are in the vast minority. Most of the exploration stocks that I thought had the most potential fizzled out to nothing because it is such a long time between exploration and actually making money. This time lag creates many risks that are self-explanatory.

I believe it is the same for the bio stocks. There have been a number of people on this thread that have suggested that VLA is like AHZ. AHZ are actually selling products now and ramping up production in new markets. VLA won't be selling products and making money for at least five years, maybe a decade.

It also won't be a target for a takeover until the definitive trials are completed at the earliest in 2016/2017.

Until that time there maybe a few spikes in the share price but it will remain around its current price +/- 50%for a long time until the trials are definitive.

For those who want a multi-bagger in the medium term this is not the stock for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.