SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Cayley Lode New Wide Copper-Gold Intercepts, page-26

1. 5,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2135
    And one other point - if you look at slide 12 (the slides are not numbered so you need to count them) of SVY's presentation at the RIU explorers conference dated 22 February 2018 you will see the surface outline (in an area in red) of the existing 100kt @0.4% extents way into the south area - it seems of the order of 50% of the surface outline is south of the railway.

And if you also look at the area of drilling results since September 2019 you will notice the relationship with the surface area of the historical resource surface area (ie new holes are mainly in the historical surface area but only cover a portion of that area). SVY always show the surface area of the historical resource in the maps north of the railway line. I did not understand the significance of this area until I went and looked at historical announcements back to 2014 when SVY was first listed (in the most recent announcement it is the broken yellow line in the graphic on page 5).

So IMO the potential of the area south of the railway is significant but how significant is unknown at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.184K 144.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50622 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 75328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.