CBA 1.34% $131.66 commonwealth bank of australia.

Ann: CBA and AUSTRAC resolve AML/CTF proceedings, page-370

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Can I ask you bank bashers why you want our banking system to be less robust??? Our banks were the only ones to NOT nearly go broke in the GFC. Would you rather people ALL lose their houses/cars/assets because your bank goes broke?? Do you think it is silly that the government backs retires bank deposits? Without someone to lend you money you can NEVER get ahead. I know they make money, but don’t we all go to work to do the same? If you know a bank product is to expensive, don’t f,king use that product. It’s your choice. Our family has used bank credit cards for 30 years and guess what we do not pay interest. Learn how to use the banks for your benefit. Tall poppy syndrome for people that play on there keyboards banging on about a SUPER successful Australian business. If you wanna get paid twice a year for ever buy Aussie bank shares.(By the they even pay your tax for you). The only losers here are the ones that have actually SOLD there bank shares. Let me know what you think, bank badgers???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.