STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: CBA Facility Extension, page-5

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Remember though, it suits the Top 30 to do a CR at these low price level's, as it presents as an opportunity to average down.
    Clearly we can all see the incentives there.
    At least this Ann was issued, driven by SH's asking the obvious question and I make the point this sort of detail SHOULD have been included in the R&D Ann. Lesson learned there I would say !
    And finally, we will not get any run up in the SP until Mgt start putting out more data on Jaws, showing its progress OR its very possible that little to no data will be released until after a rights issues is announced. Clearly we can all see the incentive there to issue at a lower price.
    I make these points to inform SH's of what sort of options are out there and do get deployed all the time with both listed and non listed entities, to the detriment of minority SH's which are done in the name of .... what is best for the Company !!!

In summary, its almost 12 months to the day when we first started to get all excited about Jaws being drilled. 12 month on though we see the share price back at those same historically low price level in the 6 cents range. I am most interested in WHO will put new money into STX, will it be existing SH's or New SH's. This will be a very telling story because at 6c IF you are an Existing SH and you strongly believe in Jaws or WE, you would be scrambling to put as much $$$ into STX in a Rights Issue as you could, wouldn't you ???

Raising money should be somewhat easy, assuming you have something of implied value to sell !!!

Last edited by Elliot5: typo 28/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.