CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Morning all, So this is what everyone wanted. A little hand...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Morning all,

So this is what everyone wanted. A little hand holding from Management saying everything is ok however we still have a few heads trying to pull the usual sh*t.

I feel its a positive announcement but is still setting the expectation for the 4c, below is why i think its positive

We have heard the worry from certain non holders that there is the possibility that this Pilot will fizzle out into nothing more than another NAB scenario. Where this is a possibility it wouldnt make much sense given we now know the amount of time CBA has taken to get to "Pilot" stage.
    IMO CBA over the 20 months have been working closely with IAM and B2 has ticked the final box for IAM to have the green light.
    The pilot isn't proof of conception or a trial. This is the first implementation of a full network roll out.
    In this case the "pilot" is still a time where changes can be made before the full rollout and this can take up to 1 year but again IMO its just about tweaking the product so CBA are 100% happy the version they are using comfortably fits their needs and all bugs are ironed out, not as weak as some suggest "ah we'll see how it goes and it its good we'll sign if not we'll walk". The deal is done its just the final tweek and uncovering the real life hidden issues IMO.

"Bad news.No mention of the pilot commencing that was supposed to commence this quarter."

We have got clarification that the pilot has begun production. For the simple jim's out there this means that IAM have started to engage CBA.
    Would have loved to get the date quoted here from management but am taking it wasn't too positive so it wasn't mentioned. In this Case I would assume in prudence that production started from the date of this announcement and for holders to take this statement into consideration for quarterly results as to not be disappointed.

• There is an agreed price schedule which will afford the Company a commercially viable profit margin on services delivered during the program.
    This gets rid of the notion of that some people had about the pilot being "free" or "heavily discounted"

The new strategic recruit , George has worked with all 3 pilots before and see's how B2 is needed.
    So this is why PC was in Manilla not on company paid holiday as that worm tried to suggest the other day. The implementation of IAM into the CBA network will be left to George which deepens the relationship between CBA and IAM. They wouldnt be bringing on someone if the pilot isn't progressing correctly, WELCOME and best of luck mate.

So all in all the Ann has taken a lot of uncertainty away leaving the trolls without much ammo.
    Some will still try but it will be so baseless even the stupid can see right through it

"Sorry champee I dont see anything positive in this ann just more kicking the can down the road , however I will be topping up with the  inevitable sell off tomorrow.  Just the way i interpret the ann ."

I'm pretty sure this clown has put me on ignore because i call him out for this sort of senile dribble all the time so can someone please pull him on this!! He is the prime example of someone wanting an update and when it comes is never happy. Does my head in!!!

I'm in que hoping there are weak hands but personally can't see this going below 2.8c with the new confirmations.
    On the other hand I dont think the Ann will be a catalyst to BO either.
    I think its business as usual and we will continue in the 2.8-3.6 channel until we have quantitive information.

All my opinion DYOR and Gl all HOLDERS

Anto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 696878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.