CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: CBA Update and Key Intiger Appointment, page-40

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    You're right, I'm not a businessman. You're obviously not a businessman either. Pilot and production have many meanings depending on context. Here we have a select group of end users try the system under test, before deployment, to provide feedback about the product. Limited users use the product in pilot testing, and product is installed at the end customer to validate it.

So, of course production is required for this pilot testing. They are not going into production (full scale), rather, they are getting geared up to meet the needs of the pilot throught out this 'period' - where they mean the next 12 months.

There has been no mention of the initial system being deployed to the three CBA subs. There is no explicit posotive news apart from the appointment. Rather, they have missed their Q1 deadline they set themselves. Who knows when posotive news regarding the pilot will come. Could be weeks.. but will most likely be months to a 1+ years.

Here we have a well written announcement in the absence of any real news, being eaten up by the biased IAM starry eyed followers.

The SP will do whatever the people beleive it will do. Sounds like there's enough people that see that as posotive news. I myself, would be selling and glad I did at 3.5c. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but won't be entering at these prices in the absence of price sensitive news.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.