CBA 1.39% $129.11 commonwealth bank of australia.

Ann: CBA Update on 2016 Customer Information Incident, page-10

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's not a question of who is correct, and the fall, when it eventually arrives, will not end CBA or any bank, the government would not allow that to happen. At the end of the day, it's your investment, your choice but for me, alot of things don't add up. I believe in the long term, CBA shares have peaked. Sure in the short term you might have a run but even then it will continue on its fall.

What is CBA (or any banks) main source of income? News over past year with restrictions on loans, tighter regulation, more recently the effect of unwinding interest-only loans (making up most of the balances of the banks) will see borrowers affected by at least 7K . Coupled with the slowing down of the housing market and interest rates you start to piece all this together and relies, how will they sustain this valuation when a lot will start to fall back on their payments and eventually default.

You want see the price fall significantly anytime soon, smart money will slowly dispose of their holdings, but eventually it will fall back to its actual value.

All good attacking people for their opinion, but would love if you had provided economic and financial thought of why you think the price will continue to increase in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$129.11
Change
1.770(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$127.35 $129.11 $126.96 $213.9M 1.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13125 $129.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$129.11 4630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.