PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

".no pass mark for Engineering means no 250K support" Thats not...

1. 7,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    ".no pass mark for Engineering means no 250K support"

Thats not how i read it Kev.....

It clearly states they are investing in PAB because of our unique IP's and a well connected cancer researcher is putting his name to it....The funding is NOT reliaent on engineering succes..

They believe and are not asking for anything in return except "we believe" in what PAB are doing and what they are about and the possibilities that PAB might create through ALL kind of cancer treatments......

Their first in awards to PAB is NOT to be dismissed, they could have had many, many number of cancer researchers to give money to FIRST, but they decided on PAB.............WHY? Because the ones looking at the possibilities of succes who know what they are talking about are siding with PAB probably for very good reason..

Time is soon and the ones adding and holding will be rewarded, the ones on the side lines can gamble all they like and have so far been rewarded with that staratergy, but i really hope that we go into a T/H before announcement so the weaker hands and traders have to pay a premium to long term holders....

TICK TOCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.52K 1.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2837125 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2301812 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.