CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

re: Ann: CBD not to proceed with acquisition ... bvw, Agree,...

1. 330 Posts.
    re: Ann: CBD not to proceed with acquisition ... bvw,

Agree, they are not cash in the bank. there are so many way the bureaucrats can fiddle with the value of the instrument to get what is euphemistically referred to as a 'policy outcome', read fiddle.

The latest (the small REC's / large REC's) was Canberra deciding the market hadn't worked when the market had worked almost exactly correct (too many roof top solar).

Yes, HMC could have created a put position or a transaction to fund Neighborhood, but maybe that somewhat was cart b4 the horse. If a deal was there to be done, do it.

Must say i was surprised that a retailer (Alinta) was selling a retailer (Neighborhood) to a supplier (CBD) as a guaranteed competitor.

And afd, as to the pig....

I am sitting here with a wry smile. No, my nick is the brand of furniture my monitor sits on - but someone had snaffled it, so 111 was the first successful modification of the base word.

But, yes, deeply hooked on the pig. Many photos, many airshows, including Laverton as a kid (with my Dad, ~ 1965???) where one put a tip thru 760kph and broke dozens of windscreens. Saw the last one at Avalon .....

f111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.