CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

Rab - I am suggesting that there are whole sets of institutional...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rab - I am suggesting that there are whole sets of institutional arrangement/memes that need to be developed alongside the PV panels and gizmos although those are nice.

These memes translate into the economy as lend/lease provision, engineering site jobs, marketing and so on. Even with First Solar panels at Geraldton's 10MW PV site, an Australian (Victorian) installation company got a leg up by developing an off-site low cost pressed steel mounting frame and undercover panel panel premount system that has capacity for use (and profit) Australia wide. While not unique in the world that system now puts that Victorian co in the picture to compete on a larger world stage.

Subsidies let companies get into the business while barriers to entry are low, wait five years and that Victorian co will be competing head to head with General Electric and Sumitomo without the benefit of an established market and devleopment skill set.

You seem to be advocating that Australia accepts its hole in the ground business model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.