EXR 4.55% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

I look forward to stepping out of these new sub-basins to see...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I look forward to stepping out of these new sub-basins to see their extent. even though they are reasonably small in the depth of coal, they may be long in the distance and could possibly add to the potential resource.

upkeep and ongoing maintenance on the rigs can be tough as they do not generate income if they are stationary, having said that they certainly do not generate income when they have broken down. let's hope it's reasonably minor issues and not major components so they can get back on the job.

the long-awaited flow testing is firing up really soon, this is what we have all been anticipating to get some runs on the board. Neil has been very upbeat in the nomgon area. let's hope the result exceeds all our expectations to nurture the beginning of what could/should be a world-class resource.

i have been holding for nearly 3 years, and have supported the CR's to sow into what I believe can be a high-level risk vs reward ROI. my confidence grows with every announcement regardless of the positive/negative results. i understand it's all learning from the past so we can move forward to better what we already know. a great analogy for life, to persevere in all circumstances and see them as opportunities for growth.

GLTAH and a big "well done so far" to the whole dynamic team working for EXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $378.7K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175341 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 106832 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 2688556
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.