EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

These are words with no numbers or references specifically. they...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    These are words with no numbers or references specifically. they are just feel good stuff.
    You have not answered the questions.
    My concern is threefold. Not saying these things are a danger but simply putting it out there as matters that seem to have been given scant attention.
    Political risk..... as opposed to Sovereign Risk.
    Financial risk............ with respect to the CBM
    Quality testing................. which is the subject of the post [specifically DST] to which you have said nothing.

So you are feeling good with you opinions as it seems others are with them too............ not so much me but they will got into my information pot..

I came into this as a CBM play and that has changed

My questions particularly regarding DST were promulgated from here. https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/tmk-energy-puts-the-stamp-on-drilling-and-testing-at-mongolias-snow-leopard-1/

Is it not worth running a slide rule over the other operators in this space in Mongolia as a comparison of all aspects of operations?

Try this one.......................... https://www.listcorp.com/asx/jgh/jade-gas-holdings-limited/news/two-rigs-now-drilling-at-red-lake-2664007.html

All I'm trying to here is gain information which on this forum mostly seems to excited views with maybe through rose tinted glasses and I test with what I discover elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $381.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131400 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ 1627269
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.