CCR 6.00% 23.5¢ credit clear limited

Ann: CCR Appendix 4E FY21, page-19

1. 4,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I think you’ll find that the company has been doing a fair bit of work already with/for them through a third party agreement with remitter.

I’m hopeful listening to the call that the past 12 months despite expanding their customer base has really been about getting their technology right, which will lay the foundation for their global expansion. The Australian market is largely irrelevant if they get the rest right.

It sounds like the UK is imminent, with the US slated for early next year. Looking at past presentations the idea for expansion is to leverage from existing companies infrastructure, the aforementioned BNPL player would be ideal for that. The American market is tricky though as each state has its own laws. Hence the room for both remitter and Credit clear to both operate in this market without stepping on each other’s toes.

Interesting they have achieved the revenue growth they have without any real input from Victoria and NSW because of lockdown. That will be a natural tailwind next year as those states open back up.

Think this is one of the better opportunities on the market at the moment. Next 6 - 12 months have the potential to be huge if they execute correctly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $77.28K 335.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23303 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 17859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.