CCR 4.17% 25.0¢ credit clear limited

Ann: CCR Appendix 4E FY21, page-24

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I am reposting as it didn't post correctly when I uploaded it before.

Re Afterpay pilot , CC have always maintained the data science is key to the businesses success. Lewis Romano said in one of the first webinars the data captured assists to decide

• what is the best time of the day to send the message
    • what platform to use to communicate
    • the length/colour of the message etc

He also said he sees a future where the machine will be able to make decisions without human intervention to see increased collection rates could this data science be also applied to advertising.

Read the below article this could have been what they were referring to

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/afterpay-unveils-new-analytics-platform-for-merchants-301358582.html

Below is an excerpt of this article

The Afterpay iQ platform provides

Easy Data: AI-powered insights, visualizations, and real-time data are delivered in one, highly accessible self-service user interface.

Single Source of Truth: Brands can evaluate marketing performance, omnichannel shopping volumes, and demographic summaries down to the store level

."Next Best Actions": A recommendation engine offers insightful actions to optimize business performance based on analytics.

Who knows I didn't hear the conference call but could Merchants use Credit clear features such as the "Champion challenge" to decide which ad/offer works best.
    Last edited by redalice: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $104.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $14.78K 59.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83424 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 12189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.