CCR 1.96% 25.0¢ credit clear limited

In terms of acquistion I was thinking something like Collection...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    In terms of acquistion I was thinking something like Collection House would have been a nice fit early on especially when the share price is a fraction of it all time highs but have now changed my opinion for a number of reasons

• they are in the main are a business that purchase debt ledger , CC have made it clear that is not their end game
    • CH has huge staff costs based in Australia and overseas used to contact debtors
    • A whole organisational culture to modify from "get the customer" to "Work with the customer to resolve the matter"

This is the risk of buying debt ledgers purchased at a fraction of the price but then need to collect the amount owing at a lesser price than the face of the loan. And more often than not these debts are financed which is another added pressure. This is part of the reason they got in to the trouble they are currently have.

The model of CC has none of the above and is proven to get results for the clients.

One business i believe would be a great marriage is the below

https://cloudpg.com.au/

They are a young company about 4 years old , with a focus on technology in digital very similat to CC, white labelled with a focus on payment plans.

https://cloudpg.com.au/technology/on-demand-app-api-integration/#

The managing director Trevor Greenhill has been in the debt collection space for nearly 30 years

One industry Cloud Payment Group are in is strata which i never really gave a lot of thought but the way of apartment living especially in Capitals cities this is a growth area

Nationally, there are 340,601 strata schemes, with 2,869,845 lots—an average of 8.4 lots per strata scheme.21 Oct 2020

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $4.113K 16.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11927 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ 860
Last updated 12.38pm 07/05/2024 ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.