CCR 0.85% 29.3¢ credit clear limited

Imagine we get back to IPO price/35c. What a top up opportunity....

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Imagine we get back to IPO price/35c. What a top up opportunity. My average entry is 60c with most recent top up yesterday at 51.5c but some more at 35c wouldn't go astray!!

It opened at 48c on the day of listing back in October last year and now we're back there.

Last quarterly as of 29th of April (circa 6 months after listing):

Solid Q3 FY21 revenue growth with total revenue up 35% on Q2 FY21
    23 new customers signed; 0 customers lost. Total customers now at 962
    Suncorp (ASX: SUN) signed as first insurance sector client
    Well positioned for growth underpinned by focused strategy and expanded business pipeline with continued growth in water, automotive, utility and education sector verticals.
    With almost all Credit Clear’s customers having now fully resumed their collection activities after Covid, the Company is seeing many examples where customers have a “debt balloon” to be worked through. For example, additional debt accounts files work from one of Credit Clear’s largest and long-standing transport sector clients, which were awarded last month, has begun to flow through and is expected to make a positive impact on revenues in the current and subsequent quarters.
    FY21 YTD revenue $7m with $2m revenue booked last quarter
    10 quarters of funds remaining
    35% growth on last quarter with more debt to be worked through above: Estimated $2.92m for this quarter if growth remains the same.
    Total estimated revenue for the year: Circa $10m. Market cap currently $112m. Not a bad multiple in my opinion with the management team we have on board also.
    The last 4 years has been the rise of the BNPLs and debt. Now we help them pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.8¢ $15.90K 55.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69096 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 57731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.