CCR 5.77% 24.5¢ credit clear limited

Googzz In my opinion I believe you need to give the guys at CCR...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Googzz In my opinion I believe you need to give the guys at CCR a bit more credit. They are moving away from standard collections and more than likely they would have had enough collection agents left over from the acquisition of Credit Solutions. It states in the ad the employees would be involved in inbound/outbound call campaigns which to me would be something like say they have a client that send out 20000 - 30000 messages as a campaign when the customer receives the message then they would click to call and discuss the outstanding amount - Inbound or it is not convenient so they arrange a callback - outbound. They on also onboarding a lot of clients who traditionally would not have had all the customer base receiving the message at the same time. Therefore the clients call centres would not be able to cope with the increased workload so need the assistance of credit clear. In summary I believe these roles (have a digital focus) and are what will make credit clear super profitable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.