ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Yes patience I guess. They haven't said anything other then the engagement rates are similar to Australia so from that you could take that as a positive.

It has been said here before and I agree that this Techhub agreement is material on it owns with access to to their portfolio. But then add the below partnership Isonxperiences who have taken a majority control of CSS Group which is the holding company of Techhub.

https://isonxperiences.com/ison-xperiences-takes-majority-control-of-credit-solutions-services-css-south-africa/

Some take homes from this Ison partnership

• iSON Xperiences, and financial recovery service provider, CSS Credit Solutions Services (CSS), have partnered together to bring tailormade business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions across the globe. Both companies are extensively experienced and skilled in developing and implementing new-age, innovative customer experience management solutions and credit management solutions, and will work to grow key markets of South Africa, Egypt, UK, the USA, India, and Europe.
    • iSON Xperiences is a leading multinational customer service provider, with a workforce of over 18,000 team members across 18 countries.

I am thinking they are going to get it right in South Africa and then branch it out across the Africa continent and beyond. I am also thinking Andrew and Lewis will be meeting with Isonxperiences in some shape or form when they are in South Africa next month to talk about expanding the Techhub agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $136.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $135.1K 421.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 6240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.